Paros Travel Information
You can travel to Paros by ferry or high speed boat from the port of Piraeus and Rafina or by airplane from the Athens international airport.
Travelling to / from Paros by ferry and high speed boat
Travelling to / from Paros by airplane
- Ferry Departures from Piraeus Port: Tel. +30 14541
- Rafina Port: Tel. +30 22940 22300 or +30 22940 22487
- Paros Port: Tel. +30 22840 21240
- Hellenic Seaways Piraeus: Tel. +30 210 419 9000
- Hellenic Seaways Rafina: Tel. +30 22940 26239
- Hellenic Seaways Paros: Tel. +30 22840 22092
- Sea Jet Rafina: Tel. +30 22940 26623
- Sea Jet Paros: Tel. +30 22840 24616
- International Athens Airport "Eleftherios Venizelos":
Tel. +30 210 353-0000
- Paros Airport: Tel. +30 22840 92030
- Olympic Air Athens:
Tel. +30 210 355-0500 or + 30 801-801-0101
- Olympic Air Paros: Tel. +30 22840 21900
Villa Isabella is located in Naoussa Paros a quaint settlement with plenty of wonderful beaches nearby. Most Paros beaches are sandy stretches with crystal clear water, and are fully organized with sunbeds, umbrellas and beach bars. Piperi beach lies just 80 m from our hotel, yet if you wish to explore more of the island we suggest you visit the wonderful nearby beaches of Agii Anargyri, Santa Maria, Kolymbithres and Monastiri. If you like to go a bit further from Naoussa you can visit Chryssi Akti ideal for windurfers, Logaras, Piso Livadi, Pounta, Krios, Agia Irini, Agios Fokas, Platia Ammos and Alyki.
Paros Sightseeing & Attractions
Naoussa is a marvellous town with a charming harbour ideal for endless strolls along the waterfront promenade. Walk to the windmills, visit the Venetian Castle ruins and if you can spare the time pay a visit at the Historical Museum. If you find yourselves in Parikia, the capital of the island you can visit the Church of Ekatontapyliani renowned for its lovely architecture. If you prefer visiting antiquities you can make your way to the sites of Ancient Delion, the ruins of the Asklipio and the Ancient Settlement of Kastrovouni. If you are a nature lover find the area of Psychopiana on your Paros map, where you can visit the Butterfly Valley.